The F-Exx 8.0 Bio is the premium product in the F-exx fire extinguisher range. It has the best allround extinguishing performance.
Like all other F-exx models it does not use propellants, and therefore does not require metal casing to prevent explosion. Instead light weight plastic is used. The extinguishing agent used is not powder and therefore does not need to be held upright to discharge properly.
- Electrical fire extinguisher + dry powder fire extinguisher = F-exx 8.0 Bio.
- Car fire extinguisher, will not ruin an engine when discharged
- Is as effective as a CO2 fire extinguisher of the same size, but does not replace oxygen like a carbon dioxide extinguisher
- The Bio 8.0 uses only environmentally friendly substances which are biodegradable and ph-neutral.
- It fights wood, paper, furniture, petrol, oil and fat and electrical fires.
- Emptied and partially emptied extinguishers can be easily disposed of with household waste.
- 3 years maintenance free. British Standard recognised in 2012 that the use of a powder extinguisher in buildings can result in a sudden reduction of visibility. Not only that it can also impair breathing, which could temporarily jeopardise escape, rescue or other emergency action. For this reason, powder extinguishers should generally not be specified for use indoors.
|Fire Classes:||5A 21B 5F & electrical fires up to 1000V|
|Content:||Liquid foam 800ml|
|Operating temperature:||0 to 70 degrees Celsius|
|Shelf life:||3 years maintenance free|
|Kitchen & Restaurants (cooking oils/fats|
|Cars, trucks & garages|
|Camping & leisure (barbecues)|
|Electrical equipment up to 1000V (chargers)|