How to stop a fire fast with an extinguisher based on botanic substances.
Virtually all non domestic premises, structures and open spaces in the UK need to adhere to the FSO (Fire Safety Order). This includes provisioning at least two 6 litre fire extinguishers on every storey of a building, or one that is located at a maximum distance of 30 meters.
Why buy our environmentally friendly 6 litre EuroFeu fire extinguisher?
- Reduce confusion – Instead of buying separate extinguishers like 1 x Co2, 1 x category A & B extinguishers, just get one
- Save space – you’ll need to store just one extinguisher not two or even three
- Save money – rather than buying two or three, buy one
- The 6 litre EuroFeu uses only environmentally friendly substances which are biodegradable and ph-neutral
- Unlike powder, discharging the 6 litre EuroFeu does not obscure vision
- Fire Defender cools down the combusitible to the touch, whereas powder can re-ignite
- Does not cause inhalation burns
- Dermatologically tested, multi-purpose fire extinguisher
- Save more money – emptied and partially emptied extinguishers can be easily disposed of with household waste
- Encapsulates explosive vapors, smoke or coal dust perfect for the mining industry
- 5 years maintenance free.British Standard recognised in 2012 that the use of a powder extinguisher in buildings can result in a sudden reduction of visibility. It can also impair breathing, which could temporarily endanger escape, rescue or other emergency action. For this reason, powder extinguishers should generally not be specified for use indoors
|Fire Classes:||21A 183B 75F & electrical fires up to 1000V|
|Content:||Liquid foam 6000ml|
|Operating temperature:||0 to 60 degrees Celsius|
|Shelf life:||10 years maintenance free|
|Possible Use:||Non domestic premises|
|Offices, shops, listed buildings|
|Kitchen & Restaurants fire extinguishers|
|Mining fire extinguisher|
|Spray Time||35.7 sec|
|H x W x L||Schools, colleges and universities|